SkeinLink updates: Integrated login and more!

Hey everyone! I’m pleased to share some of the newer things I’ve added to SkeinLink to make it easier to use, and to do more for you.

• Integrated login: Any FiberKind member can now use SkeinLink without a separate account! Just visit https://skeinlink.fiberkind.com or click the Projects link at the top of the forum, and then click the Login link in SkeinLink if you are not already logged in.

• Link projects to your stash! Open up a yarn in your stash to add it to one or more of your projects and optionally specify yardage. It’ll be displayed on the project’s page – see my Eternity band for an example.

• A slight change to project image display: now, the last image uploaded to a project will be displayed as the thumbnail instead of the first image, so the thumbnail will always show the most recent update.

I have a bunch more stuff in planning or in progress – including pattern tracking with first-class support for weaving – so keep an eye out here for more announcements as features are released.

If you have any questions, comments, or bug reports about SkeinLink, feel free to PM me or post here in this topic, whichever works best for you.

Happy crafting! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Heather!