Shawlpin with blue sunstone ... wirewrapped with recycled copper wire

I made this midnight blue sunstone shawlpin with recycled copper wire ,and gave it an antique patina…

link to a little video I posted on Instagram, where I tried to catch the ‘sparkly’ quality of the blue sunstone. It looks a bit like the stars twinkling in the night sky!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B14k3gGInGL/?igshid=tghr5826gcij

It’s very beautiful and I love the way it sparkles. The copper wire wrapping is lovely.

(My niece loves her mermaid scales sets. She wears them everywhere). :slight_smile:

Thank you so much @AuntyM ! :relaxed:

@bethshangirl - just saw your post. What an absolutely beautiful shawl pin. It is truly a work of art.

Wonderful pin, bethshangirl! It really looks like a sky full of starts. Was it a personal project or commissioned?

Hi, @janeka and welcome to Fiberkind - we are glad you’ve joined us. Please ask if you need help finding your way around our many forums and groups. Aside from knitting, crochet and weaving we have several other crafty places to linger here. We are a friendly and respectful group and we all have fun :grinning:.

We are particularly interested in any crafty projects you are working on. We love pictures!