September 2021 Knitted FO's

This will be a treasure for someone.

Beautiful, I love the color.

@Woolfan you finished this a long while ago but I just saw it now and it is fabulous! Beautiful work!

Thank you, @Knit2PSquare. :relaxed:

Thank you @K2-Tog and @TexasPurl. :slightly_smiling_face: It was a fun knit. I thought the pattern was well written, and wholeheartedly recommend it!

So cute! Now Zombie Bunny has a friend. :wink::+1:t2:

Thanks @hereami and I’m going to have to think about a name!:smiley:

Thank you @hereami and @Kokoriffic. Cool link, hereami! I’m not much on knitting color work, but I have fallen in love with double knitting. Brioche is kind of fun too. :blush:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:112757}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:112758}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:112759}[/ATTACH]

Tivoli Gardens by Martina Behm. Used Carlton Divine Alpaca ( 10% wool, 10% alpaca, 80% acrylic), and it’s a bit scratchy. Might try the pattern again with a yarn that is predominantly animal fiber. This one might end up being given away. :smirk:

It’s a beauty! Too sad it’s not comfortable to wear.

Great job. It looks fantastic.

Thank you @TexasPurl and @hereami. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s nice to have a usable camera on my phone again so that I can contribute to some of the F.O. forums. My photographic skills need a lot of work, but at least the idea gets across. LOL! :smile:

Acromantula Colony Hat
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/lib…ula-colony-hat Free pattern that you can download without R account. My Halloween hat! :jack_o_lantern: Side note - I loved
making this hat, but found the instructions on row 20 of the “Slipped Stich Spider Section” , where you gather the strands to make the spider legs, kind of clunky. I just worked a butterfly stitch and it worked fine. Used this video:

https://youtu.be/HOOE9l6XfdE

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20210929_182704196.jpg Views: 0 Size: 62.9 KB ID: 113703”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“113703”,“data-size”:“small”}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20210929_182708533.jpg Views: 0 Size: 86.7 KB ID: 113704”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“113704”,“data-size”:“small”}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20210929_182729329.jpg Views: 0 Size: 77.5 KB ID: 113705”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“113705”,“data-size”:“small”}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20210929_182759805.jpg Views: 0 Size: 92.7 KB ID: 113706”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“113706”,“data-size”:“small”}[/ATTACH]

It is very pretty and I am so impressed by it! (I am trying to push my phobia away but it is so lovely!)

LOL! @K2-Tog, as a friend said, it’s spidery, but not too spidery. :smile: You could also leave the bobble body off and just make it a butterfly. :butterfly::slightly_smiling_face:

Fabulous!

Thank you, @TexasPurl. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is awesome, and I don’t like spiders.