September 2020 Monthly Chatter

We’re in the 50’s and 60’s at night, but over 100 during the day!

I have been ill with fever for three days now. Also a torn muscle in my lower back/hip and diarrhea. Kill me now!

Very nice!

What?!?! Send it to Texas please!

My WIP Wednesday - Tunisian in the Round with Premier Cotton Fair.

IMG_20200902_095021.jpg

My bulky lapghan. Did I ever say I hate ends!!

DSCN6193 (2).JPG

So pretty and interesting to look forward to working in the round!!

Very nice! Is it any easier to tuck in with bulky yarn?

Yikes @Hellokitten that doesn’t sound good at all! I hope you heal up fast! On both fronts!

That Tunisian in the round is cool. SO MANY possibilities!

Me too!! I try to work them in as I go every chance I get.

I pulled out some baby yarn from my stash and decided to practice weaving some more. This will be one of two scarves that I’ll make for my twin granddaughters. I made one for their older sister and they both said “not fair!” I think I have the basic weaving down, not
perfect but I’m ready to learn more complex techniques. A visit to the Woolery web site is in order :slight_smile:

ScarfWeave.jpeg

Thank you. I hope it’s not The Virus. I have been so careful but we did do errands on Friday.
The Virus has been exploding here since the college kids returned 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Love those colors!

Interesting color combinations. I like it.

@Hellokitten - I’m so sorry you haven’t been feeling well. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that it isn’t serious!

That’s pretty. How old are the girls? (I’m a mom of twins).

@TexasPurl yes it is, I use a small hook. @KnitsWithHorses I tend to forget that part I’m also so excited to finish a block I neglect that part. @Hellokitten I’m using up most of my bulky yarn, the colorsways are those I had left.

This is beautiful! I do hope you will lead us in the direction where we can do this, too!

Oh no!!! @Hellokitten - I hope you feel better soon. :fk: Stay well hydrated.