Searching for chunky yarn!

Hello all of you blessed people! I’m searching for a chunky yarn that has a LARGE selection of shades/colors. Preferably an acrylic/nylon blend, but I’ll consider most if the color selection has what I’m looking for. Currently leaning toward Berocco Comfy Chunky, but want more color choices. Thank you!

How many color choices are you thinking?

Deramores is an affiliate - they have many choices of 100% acrylic and blends in Chunky or Super Chunky with large but varying numbers of color choices.

https://us.deramores.com/collections…-knitting-yarn

@Char, I probably be using 6-10 colors, however, most will be specific shades of blue. I will probably have gray, white, and a green in there too. Making a blanket to match this bedding.

054a0b302032934b59fc1944ea3c6a40png.png

Have you considered Knit Picks brava? They have a decent variety of colors, and they have a bulky version. I use their sport version and it is very soft. It is 100% acrylic though, not a blend.

Knit Picks Brava

Have you considered using 2 strands of a lighter weight yarn knit together at the same time? A couple strands of worsted makes a nice chunky yarn and might give you access to a wider color palette.