Rolling E Ranch now has Hand Dyed Yarns in the Marketplace

Hi all…

I have added many new hand-dyed alpaca yarns and other hand-dyed fingering yarns to my marketplace, Rolling E Ranch

All of our alpaca yarns come from our own herd of 33 alpacas here on the rolling plains of eastern Colorado. If you are not familiar with alpaca, it is incredibly soft, warm and hypoallergenic…if you can’t wear wool, then you can wear alpaca!

I hand dye all of my yarns here on the ranch using professional acid dyes.

You can read more about our ranch and alpacas here on our website Rolling E Ranch.

You will also find my original knitting designs in the marketplace.

Happy trails,

Diana

aa61e3122a36f4c2121d4cca04ff83cajpg.jpg

2e953209d23a502560da857188d8fd85jpg.jpg

fa55a8536826296037427017b64dea9ejpg.jpg

whilrwind 300x450.png

@rollinge I saw your yarns in the marketplace yesterday. They are beautiful! I love the colors.

@rollinge generously donated a set of stitch markers as a prize for the SKAL in the Sock Knitters United group and I won!! :cool:

These are gorgeous and packaged in the cutest little pouches. They’re so irresistible I ordered two extra sets. They were delivered in no time.

20190831_164655.jpg

@rollinge - your link to the marketplace didn’t work for me.

ahhh…that’s probably because the site name had changed to FiberKind and the original link posted was to OurUnraveled. Here’s a link to the correct page: https://store.ourunraveled.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=5

Well that’s odd…this link works, but it is still store.ourunraveled.

Thank you FreedomLover!