Rolling E Ranch Etsy Shop

I live on 80 acres in Eastern Colorado where we raise alpacas, currently 33 including 2 new crias, Great Pyrenees, chickens, turkeys, horses and A LOT of barn cats.

Etsy Shop

Alpaca yarn from our own herd which I hand dye, roving (also from our herd), alpaca rug yarn, Original Knitting Patterns, Jumbo Crochet hooks including Tunisian, Colorful handcrafted glass stitch markers.

Hope you’ll stop on by.

You can also read about life here on the ranch on my blog

Happy trails,

Diana

20170814_151151_1_1-v3.png

Sounds good. I don’t see a link though.

@anachrotech…Good point :eek: I just added the link to my shop.

Found your shop link and have added to my favorites on Etsy. Happy to meet you and see your shop. I’m going to a knitting retreat at end of August at a farm in Shaftsbury, Vermont. 4 days at “A Wing and A Prayer Farm” and so excited. Met a lady in summer 2018 at the Strung Along retreat in Port Ludlow, WA. She’s from Vermont and we now meet up as often as we can for retreats lol :).

Wow…That must be a very long trip for you, but what fun! Thanks for favoriting me :slight_smile:

Hi! Favorited your shop! I have some fingering weight alpaca (1 skein) and am wondering if you have any alpaca that would pair with it for a bit of marling. I love the light blue fingering in your shop, but I would rather grab up some of YOUR yarn. :grinning:

Im super interested in that bulky bulky alpaca you have and LOVE those crochet hooks, but i dont think the hooks are big enough for that yarn. Can you confirm?

P.s. you are on my purchase list! Thank you for making providing amazing fiber, notions and tools!