Really!!!!!!!!!!!~

https://www.facebook.com/mrmylesoreilly/videos/10222299133092311/?t=5

What the …

My husband showed that to me the other day. Gotta wonder what’s wrong with some people! I’ve seen far too many parents let their kids grab food from areas like this (with bare hands) that I won’t buy from self serve areas. It ooks me out too much to think of what other people are doing. :slight_smile:

Oh My Word!
I am sure his mama taught him better than that. :mad:

Dirty beast - I am glad I am not his wife! Even without all this virus going around, that would be disgusting. His mother must be so proud - or embarrassed :o

I stopped buying unwrapped bread, etc, from supermarkets after seeing grubby parents and equally grubby children handling food, not buying it and putting it back, but that is nothing to this. Yuck!

This is an older man who should know better. Anything not completely sealed I don’t buy. Produce gets soap & water.

There is a grocery store near me that has a TJ Maxx next door. I saw this man, who I recognized as a worker at TJ Maxx, roaming around in the grocery store. He obviously wasn’t really shopping. Then I saw him reach into the bulk bin of rolls in the bakery with his bare hand. He kept touching one roll after another. I was mad at myself for not saying something but I was just so shocked. Then I was at Costco and I watched these women opening up plastic sleeves of paper plates and feeling them. I went up to them and told them what they were doing was wrong and spreading germs. They just looked at me like they had no idea what I was talking about. Too bad those plastic bags aren’t heat sealed but who would have thought someone would reach in and touch the plates!

i just heard live coronavirus was detected in the Dream Princess cruise ship rooms 17 days after the passengers departed. Yikes!

Am I understanding you right. 17 days after the ship was emptied they found the virus alive in the rooms? (can you post a source, pls.)

@hereami

Diamond Princess had traces of coronavirus 17 days after ship emptied: CDC

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/diamond-princess-traces-coronavirus-17-days-ship-emptied/story?id=69755804

Lingering traces are not unexpected. That far out they are not likely viable. However I understand they suspect transmission can be possible for several day.

People - please wash your hands after bringing in garbage cans and yes, mail. Handling money. I always did these things anyway but I feel like a nag constantly reminding my husband. He just doesn’t think of it.

Thank you.
Your post was the first I had heard.
Thanks for your help. :o)
Your signature indicates you’s in Illinois. How are things (virus related) there?

I haven’t been out so I don’t know what it’s like in the real world. I am in one of the far west suburbs and I don’t think there are tons of cases here - yet. Today’s positive count for the state is 1,200 today. I do know that our town has a population of about 170,000 and the hospital has 46 ICU beds. More than some hospitals but not enough for a pandemic.

ETA: Just saw the hospital has 9 coronavirus patients.

I can’t even believe it!! :astonished:

Oh now, that’s just disgusting! :nauseated_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Eeew! Eeew! Eeew! I don’t even know what else to say. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: C’mon people!