Official Rules for Spin de Fleece 2020

Welcome! We’re so glad you’re able to join us. If we get enough e-spinners, we can start up a team for you as well! I hope some day to own a Nano or the 6.1 wheel.

Welcome! So glad to have you aboard. Those Sheep to Shawl competitions are impressive! So glad you can join us!

Welcome to FiberKind, @Spice2s - we are glad you have joined us!

Hello, @Missastitch and welcome to FiberKind!

I’m in for the fun. Where are we posting our day’s spin?

I needed to order a few things for my looms, and decided to go ahead and get this for a prize for the spin along. Oh my - I should not have opened it… it is SO soft! Really wants to make me learn to spin… have to really de stash first. :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:59196}[/ATTACH]

@rkennell - will you start a new thread for this closer to the time? :slight_smile:

Oh, beautiful!

I would like to join the Regulars! I spun in the inaugural Spin de Fleece last year, it was fun.

I’ve been in a spin drought, for the last few months. I’m currently working from home and had to re-arrange and do some destashing. One of my wheels is currently at my granddaughter’s house.

It looks lovely and super soft!

Great, so glad to have you!

Yes, we will have a thread for each team and one main one.

What a great time to tackle a long-awaited project! You might just surprise yourself!

This looks like a beautiful fleece! I look forward to seeing your progress.

I’m in. My work schedule will dictate how much I can spin daily (ah, the joys of retail), but I’ll try for at least 15 minutes. Goodness knows, I have oodles of fiber to turn into yarn, including some fleeces (Gotland lamb, CVM/Rambouillet/Cotswold x lamb, Romney - I’m not admitting to more than that :wink: )

Lol - I bet most of us here have more than we’re willing to admit to. :). You will likely find FiberKind a very enabling - I mean helpful site to be on.

Welcome!

Sounds like a good time to use up some of that fiber!

I’m so glad you’re joining us again, @strawberryroan --it’s a good way to “get back in the groove”!!

This will be my first tour. I’m looking forward to be doing this with others as a group as I do not have a guild near me since we moved.

Welcome - and good to have you, and your crafting mojo back! :slight_smile: