October 2021 Sock KAL - Finished Posts Only - No Chat Posts

Finished pair

1A5F0EF0-AAC7-4EC6-9B4B-BE9B4F418DC9.jpeg

These may not be traditional fall colors but they are the colors of fall here. We’ve had had so many days with gray skies and tons of rain so our grass is lush green.

AA7ADD25-4966-4D5B-BCFA-F5D755C91649.jpeg

Making up my own pattern. The yarn I used is a Dk Hikoo CoBaSi. I had to combine two colors to have enough yarn. I used a modified version of the decorative toe pattern from the pattern Juliettes.

54F574A3-4B03-48E9-B125-CF4B09B611DB.jpeg

[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“http://fiberkind.com/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==”}[/IMG2]​

Congratulations @Spice2s. You are the winner of this month’s prize. Please PM your address to me.

wow … totally did not expect that. :slight_smile: Thank you!

I finished my pumpkin socks. (Pardon my cankles.):grin:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20211005_213801__01.jpg Views: 0 Size: 117.3 KB ID: 114408”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“114408”,“data-size”:“medium”}[/ATTACH]

I love them!

Super cute!

They turned out great!

Thanks y’all! Definitely my cup of tea. :wink:

@K2-Tog if I ever write this pattern up I’ll have to call it my Charlie Brown socks. :laughing:

One pair finished this month :blush:. Bad lighting, sorry!

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:114986}[/ATTACH]

These are really great.

I love the stitch work and the color.

Oooo, I would love a pair of those!

Thank you, @FreedomLover and @K2-Tog :blush:

@FreedomLover Thank you. :blush:

Very pretty!

They look really nice, I think adding the blue is a good choice :slightly_smiling_face:

My Fall socks are done through the heels. :blush:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:115502}[/ATTACH]