October 2021 Sock KAL - CHAT

This is the thread to chat about our socks. Share pictures of your yarn and pattern ideas here.

This month’s theme:
Design your own! Find an interesting stitch pattern and turn it into a sock design.

This month’s color:
Fall colors

This month’s prize is a skein of Cascade Heritage Wave, 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon.

Our Sock KAL prizes have been from a box of prizes donated by an anonymous Fiberkind member. We only have one prize left in the box after this month. If you would like to donate a prize for a future Sock KAL, please let me know.

79E99FEB-2666-4C0D-AA4E-31F124141344.jpeg

Ooooo very pretty!

Ooh pretty! I’m sure I can come up with a prize or two to donate. It’s only fair since I’ve won some great ones!

Well my first order of business this month will be to finish my unfinished pair from last month but it kinda works out because they totally go with this months theme and color. My original pattern (though simple) and fall colors and it’s even pumpkin themed for the FK pumpkin October. Lol Not sure if I just post once when they are finished since they were started last month… I should know but I forget. Lol They are about 3/4 done anyway and I already have ideas spinning around for another fall pair.

IMG_20211001_144622__01.jpg

Very nice yarn!

Thanks @KnitsWithHorses .

You already posted first sock in September so you can’t do that again. You can post finished pair, theme and color this month.

Thanks @lovestostitch :relaxed: