October 2021 - Pumpkins!

Those cabled pumpkins are so cute.

If I can find a spiced pumpkin kind of color that would be ideal. It is one of my very favorite colors!

I’m a half hour early for Finished Objects Friday.

Hubby lost his favorite mask so I made him another. It’s a 3-D mask.

849E78D2-3E11-4409-B3C0-73EDEB172F65.jpeg

After midnight here!!! Let me know how he likes it. :slight_smile: I really like that style.

Hello everyone! Happy October and Happy Friday!!! :slight_smile:

Happy October and Friday to you too! I’ve been inspired by all the cozy projects popping up - it isn’t pumpkin related, but here’s a granny square set for autumn.

ddf08f38cff20066808459bac1cb69a2jpg.jpg

Oh, I see lots of pumpkin colors.

That is super cute!

Happy October! It is only 82° here in the Southwest desert and I’m loving it!

What fun colors!

Our Tunisian Crochet segment this week focuses on working the Blanket Stitch with a Double-Ended hook.
Once the swatch is complete, we’re using it to make a pumpkin!

PXL_20210926_204517737.jpg

This is just so darn cute!!! I hope to see a whole pumpkin patch of them.
Pumpkins of all colors and sizes!

That is really cute!

I’m working on a shawl and sweater, both seem to be taking forever. I’ll post pictures tomorrow, as it’s too dark and cloudy here.

These are perfect!!! October pumpkins and a new crochet skill both!! I’ve been really looking forward to learning to do the double ended hook stuff and the in-the-round stuff… And just realized I have no double ended hook! Thank goodness for next day delivery! Supposed to arrive tomorrow. For the circular tunisian, do you use something with a hook on each end and a cord like a circular knitting needle? Or these straight double ended things? Or can you connect a hook to each end of an interchangeable set? I want to be sure I have the right thing when the time comes.

@happyfox74 this is the tote and crayon roll up. :slight_smile:

14EBD124-53BC-4B6E-853E-843889AC16BD.jpeg

91A1C5D4-62A1-4ED3-96C3-7024FE9F4C81.jpeg

Love it!!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Super cute and useful! Great for car rides or anytime the kids are likely to be bored. Put a little drawing pad in there and poof, boredom be gone!

@KnitsWithHorses - that is what I was thinking too!!!