October 2020 Sock KAL Chat - FALL

That is an awesome resource!!

Thanks for the link!

This is my first time posting… I’ve been dyeing more sock yarn than usual the past couple of months. And though not on the Halloween theme, my plan for this month is to finish up a few pair of socks that I’ve started.

F73886C5-9612-483A-982F-98580E2AFCC7.jpeg

I’m still figuring out how to display a photo in a post. This doesn’t appear to have been the best way.

@Rose the Rebel - hmmm - I hadn’t thought about enterlac. I have never made enterlac socks. They kinda scare me. Lol

Welcome to FiberKind!! I love your socks!!!

You might check out this post for posting pictures. :slight_smile:

https://fiberkind.com/forum/general/new-members/42990-posting-tips?p=42995#post42995

Yay another sock knitter!! Welcome aboard. Fiber kind is the best kind of fiber family.

A day late for the drawing but I did make it through my heels. Now it is home free!

149964BA-8AF8-4B3A-8089-CF8EA593E6BF.jpeg

What nice socks!
:slight_smile:
Looks like a solid teal pair with a cable…?
A pair in teal with multicolored confetti dots and a cable…?
A pair in white with multicolored confetti dots and cuffs of different colors (aka crazy socks)…?
(or are those going to be two different pair…?)
A pair in a GORGEOUS cinnamon color…!
A pair in turquoise blue…!
You’ve been busy!

Welcome to Fiberkind!! (I recognized your picture, you might recognize mine!!)

Yes, I had recognized your picture! I discovered this site last week and have been lurking. Today it felt right to jump in and start posting.

@Kokoriffic - I am glad you are beginning to feel at home here! :slight_smile:

That really is a great resource, thanks for sharing.

Welcome to Fiberkind @Kokoriffic! You are safely among sock lovers here. Do you sell your dyed yarn or do you dye for your own projects?

They look great!

You likely will @Rose the Rebel

Thanks!

I hope y’all had a nice visit. I think this are going to be really pretty socks. I’m determined to work on the ones I didn’t finish at least a few minutes a day so they don’t become UFOs. Are you liking the TAAT?

So many pretty designs!
Gotta love a good leaf motif.
Thanks for posting this link.

The challenge just got tougher … found out today that a neighbor gal had her first baby, a little girl, and so I started knitting a baby blanket. But I’m not giving up on the orange socks!