November Sock KAL - Thanksgiving/Thankfulness - CHAT

I’ve been busy too. Been learning how to self-publish a book. I got my rights back to my very first novella I had published. I’m going to re-release it myself. I paid for someone else to do the cover, but I’m learning the ins-and-outs of formatting the manuscript myself. Yikes! This old dog ain’t too swift on the learning curve.

I’ve been having a pretty severe flare-up of my autoimmune disease. Can’t really knit or crochet more than a few minutes at a time and sleeping a lot. I’ve checked in a couple times and also wondered at it being so quiet.

Those are going to look great! I do that with the contrast colors to make one ball stretch all the time. Especially with the big feet i knit for. Lol Fortunately, I really like the look.

Sorry to hear that you two are in pain. It must be a bad week. I have a bad big toe joint and it’s acting up. At least it doesn’t affect my knitting!

@knitter131 when my back flares up, I alternate heating pad and ice pack. Take care of yourself!
@lovestostitch Goodness! Is there something in the air this week? You take care as well!

My poor socks are half knitted and neglected while I knit another baby blanket. Too many neighbors popping out kids at the moment. :wink: But at least I can knit with bulky yarn and size 11 needles!

d8a765c3259a25290a9fc097ade6b1b4jpg.jpg

@Pegg Thomas - You can see the olive in the colorway now that I’ve made some progress. There’s not a lot of olive but enough to make the cuffs, heels and toes coordinate.

B19475D5-574F-49DC-BDEF-F84A18C9B5FC.jpeg

Yes! That is very nice.

Only two days left to finish your socks for the November KAL! If you’ve finished, be sure to post on the finished thread.

@KnitsWithHorses, I’m sorry to hear you are in pain… My back has flared up the last couple of days, but at least I can keep knitting and crochet. It has seemed quiet here the last 3-4 days. I’m working away on my projects, but they are all large, and nothings anywhere near finished… :yarn::yarn: