November - ? leaves

Another finished project. This will be a Christmas gift. I hope to make hats for all the girls. We’ll see if my arthritis lets me. I bought this yarn two years ago.

Baby alpaca with a bunny top pompom. So soft!

​​​​​​​

cd7181599783e1dcfeecf51f3faaee83jpg.jpg

So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers to you and your family.

I love it!!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please give a shout if we can do anything

Very pretty! Love the Pom Pom too

I’m so sorry, Linda. Praying for you and your family (((hugs)))

Condolences to you and your family. Prayers going up for some comfort during this time of grief.

Such a pretty hat!

I’m sorry for the loss of your SIL. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your family’s loss. You will all be in my thoughts. :heart:

Collection Week for Operation Christmas Child is quickly approaching. I have been accumulating items, both handmade and purchased, for months, and I took almost everything to church on Sunday to help fill shoeboxes. I used one of the Scraptastic Moving Bags I made to carry all the items and was told bags like that would make great items for the shoeboxes as well. I will see if I can complete any in the next two weeks and will add these bags to the list of items to make for next year.

Linda - I’m so sorry to hear of your family’s loss.

@crosstitchlinda
I am so sorry for your loss.
Praying for you and all involved.

Beautiful hat.
What a wonderful Christmas present.
Hope your arthritis doesn’t act up and you are able to do the amount of crafting you want to this season.

I only learned about these boxes a couple of years ago. What a wonderful idea. Thank you for participating. I am sure they bring a lot of joy to the children who receive them.

As a child, I was able to participate in and receive Christmas gifts from various charity organizations. (some years it was a neighbor, or church led groups and some times the government system…children’s homes/care facilities/foster homes etc…) I still have fond, happy, memories of those holidays. I am sure the children receiving these boxes will always remember the kindness and love that is shown.

To all who donate time, money, and their talents to making a day special and a person feel loved. It does make a difference.
Thank you.

I love the towel boa idea, It might make good Sister gifts this year!

My condolences, Linda. Praying for your families and safe journey there and back.

I took this picture on Monday and have knit a few more rounds on the body since. Yesterday I put one of the sleeves in Keenan and laid the body on him where it’ll go so I could see if I needed to add anymore before joining. The body is good but the sleeves could use another inch on each. I’d rather they be a tad too long than short on him. So I’ll be switching needle tips back over to the sleeves and be doing that today.

[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“height”:“318”,“width”:“400”,“src”:“https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/92pYF01d8guN5lQWa6b4GypfhzLIozLbw9m-zlOGatAFTfO-xDPXcwrw3Nptm9lPiEaE4zNORn8pp8aG0f05cBdk_Q3wfnxEZl9ou6X1_whlrEnJRpwcaNtwVfNsbJETpbXU-3eo”}[/IMG2]

It’s looking so warm and cozy!

Looks great!