New from South Carolina

I see on the “location” under your photo it says Naperville,IL I used to work in Naperville many moons ago… small world

I love Naperville. My family moved to Naperville in 1974. It has grown and changed a lot since. My husband and I moved away and came back twice with job transfers. We plan to stay now that he has retired.

Don’t worry about being a beginner in the sock knitting group. You get to pick your own pattern so it can be a really simple one. It’s more about fun and encouragement.

You said you were trying to figure Fiberkind out. I’ve been here since the beginning and I guess I’m still figuring it out. I was surprised when I got your “follow” request. I didn’t know we had that feature and I don’t know what it means on Fiberkind. @Char - what does following mean on Fiberkind?

Our goal is that no one feels new here for long, let us know if we can help you in any way.

@lovestostich - I actually don’t believe it does anything. I’ve followed a couple people and it doesn’t seem to do anything. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Char.

@lovestostitch We were in West Chicago in 83. Husband was working downtown Chicago (ugh) I worked at the JoAnn Fabrics store there as Asst. Manager for a year before we moved to FL. We are now both retired and back where I grew up in Michigan. Fall color is upon us and is so beautiful. Perfect knitting weather.

@Pegg Thomas saw your comment on FB and decided to check it out.

We lived in West Chicago when we first got married in 1981.

@Ashley-SGM welcome to FiberKind :blush:. We are glad you’ve joined us. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Stalking :wink:

@Hellokitten :joy: :joy: