Need help with pattern (C) please

@pinesprairie My many thanks to you for ordering the pattern only and confirming that the stitch is the linen stitch, etc. It is known by so many names I’m never sure of what to call it. You also analyzed that it was called intermediate simply because it was done on the diagonal. As I knit and crochet mainly for an Indian Tribe in SD, I have put it on my list of future projects all thanks to you and the others who tried to help. Thanks for your encouragement.
You are a great detective!

You’re welcome. Enjoy your pattern.

So - I received my pattern today. Very interesting. I didn’t think I would receive it.

anyway - there are no unusual stitches.

I don’t see any unusual stitches, but it would appear to have a lot of ends to weave in. It is a corner to corner (which we speculated). Without having worked up the pattern (and I am a one step at a time person), I don’t see anything very complicated.

pinesprairie tracked it down from MM and it is the linen crochet stitch. That stitch has several different names. She felt it was called intermediate because it is on the diagonal. After reading through the pattern, it is done is a MC & a CC which to me makes it a little more interesting than just a one color linen stitch. The pattern did not include how the border was done.