Merry Christmas from Oz

Merry Christmas crafters. Still no new baby and it’s Christmas Day morning here. Have a wonderful Christmas and I will see you next Zoom meeting. xxxx

Merry Christmas to you too. Getting ready to sing Midnight Mass here – need a nap these days to stay up so late!!

Merry Christmas to you!!!

We’re zooming on Sunday :). Hope to see you there.

Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine!

You are now on baby time!

Oh Merry Christmas Liz!! And may your New Year be wonderful too. Baby watch is always fun but can make the days seem to go on forever at the same time. Lol

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas! My sister and brother-in-law joined me, my son, and brother at our house for Christmas Eve, and they didn’t leave until nearly midnight, then I had to finish wrapping presents for tomorrow and am now cuddled up in my comfy chair, finishing up my bestie’s Christmas present, and watching It’s A Wonderful Life. My sister kept apologizing for coming on Christmas Eve for Christmas dinner rather than on Christmas Day. But it is her daughter’s first baby’s first Christmas (technically second, but as he was only a month and a half old last Christmas, he wasn’t very interested yet) and she invited my sister to come to their house for Christmas Day. I kept telling her that if I ever get any grandbabies I’ll choose them over her for Christmas Day, too, so I understood completely! Tomorrow will be a sedate affair at our house since it’s just a couple of middle-aged fogies and a somewhat anti-social 22-year-old. We’re planning to sleep in, open presents, watch movies, and have French toast for dinner when we get tired of Christmas cookies. :yum::rofl:

:evergreen_tree::santa::mrs_claus: Merry Christmas Fiberkind Friends Hope you all have a Blessed day. Full of happiness and joy.

Merry Christmas!!