Members and Guests

There are days when time is short and clicking like may be all we can do. But when there is time we should make the effort. Sharing photos and comments is what encourages others to contribute. All I have to do is remember that Fiberkind was almost gone!! I for one would really miss this place and appreciate those who stepped up to save it! The least I can do is participate in the forums! :fk:

Photos do draw people in. I have difficulty posting them, but eventually I guess I will get the hang of it.

I don’t know a lot about posting to Pinterest but wonder if we should have a board and a presence there? Also, as people receive Fiberkind bags from our Bag Lady make sure they go with you to the LYS, knit night, etc.

We do have a “presence” on Pinterest, but I have really don’t know how to use it. :-(. I need to figure that out. :slight_smile:

Our presence on Facebook seems pretty popular. The WIP Wednesday had 80 posts. :slight_smile: Be sure to like and share those posts too!

I was not aware we are on FB. Huh. I’ll have to have a look.

I’m not on FB but 80 posts sounds great.

The FB page seems to be mostly pictures. I’m assuming it’s there for advertising this site.

@Hellokitten I post a couple posts a week. Specifically “WIP Wednesday” and “Finished Object Friday” inviting folks to share what they are working on - of course hoping they will share here too!!! :fk:

Exactly!

I’m super pleased to be able to interact with such a fine group of people. If posting helps the site develop, posting I will do. Can’t help with the computer end of things so the least I can do is post a comment here and there!!!

Lol, @Char - I guess it’s a done deal! Provided I get a loom, that is! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have so much trouble typingon here since the new format. Itdrivesme crazy. Is there an autocorrect somewhere I can enable?

I don’t think the forum itself has any features since browsers or mobile devices usually have some feature for that. Which browser are you using?

I don’t know. Whatever browser came with the Amazon kindle.
It workedbefore this site was revised. I guess I’m theonlyoneaffected.

I will see if I can find a settingto adjust somewhere. I’m not verh good at these things.

If the Kindle is older, it might have some trouble with this more modern forum software. I’d imagine it should have an autocorrect feature somewhere.

That may very well be the problem.