May 2021 Chatter

Wow, look at all that beautiful crafting.

Beautiful projects, so much creativity going on!

Did my PT today. She found another rib - left side topmost - that was out of placement. (Pretty sure that happened a couple of nights ago. I rolled over in bed and felt something crunch in my ribcage. So maybe it was partially out of place and then went all the way out.) She pushed it back into place. (ouchie) She also unfroze a trio of vertebra between my shoulder blades. I can turn my head all the way left again! I’m going back next week just so she can make sure everything stayed in place and loose, and then I should be done. :slight_smile:

Sending good thoughts for next week and beyond.

All I can read is “owwww”

But it sounds like it is improving. Yay!

Thanks for posting all these! I have finally just posted my pics on FB! Trying to catch up on things here at home. And yes, the Spin de Fleece is coming up faster than I realized! I forgot it is earlier this year than last year!

I agree with @Char but sounds like you’re on the mend!

Oh my goodness! Why is this happening?

I have weird malady going on here as well, but different.

Here is what I worked on during our retreat.

My biggest concern was what in the world
would I tell my husband I was working on… this will be his birthday present. :slight_smile:

I am definitely looking forward to our next retreat Oct 22-24 :slight_smile:

5ECC4D56-F8FE-4B91-8762-FDEC8DE9E8E3.jpeg

It’s stunning!!

Thank you both, it’s definitely time for a break from this project for a little while. I’ll try to post a pic tomorrow.

Wow, there were some really talented people at the retreat.

Yay for improvement, but yikes on how you’re getting there.

He will love this! You didn’t have an alibi project?

I love it! I was always a sucker for dragons. :slight_smile:

Lurker chiming in here because my husband has that happen to him (ribs out of place) pretty regularly. He has a collagen disorder (genetic defect)–Ehlers Danlos syndrome. Wide range of types/impacts, but I just thought I’d put that out there. Best wishes for speedy healing!

Thanks for sharing the photos. So sad I had to miss it.

We do have the Spin de Fleece thread started for pre-tour chatter. I’m going to be working with @rkennell this year to manage it with her :slight_smile: Hopefully we’ll come up with some really great ideas :slight_smile: I hope to work more on the ideas this weekend.
Thread started is here: https://fiberkind.com/forum/spinning/spin-a-longs/97100-spin-de-fleece-2021#post97100

That is really gorgeous ! I love it so much!

That is unique and amazing! Love the colors, love the theme.