March is National Craft Month - Chatter & Prizes

I just completed this shawl, a test crochet for our very own, ShawlsandDolls . A beautiful pattern using Lion Brand Mandala. Thanks for permission for me to share it here.

IMG_20200302_171716212.jpg

this turned out beautiful! Very springy

That’s so kind of you!

I’m working on one more pair of socks, the are Ice Yarn Design Sock yarn. Just a plain 2x2 rib for a gift I need this month. A progress photo. Toe up, they are ready to begin the heels.

IMG_20200306_152633458.jpg

I just finished this scarf last night, croched in a ripple. The yarn is “Easy Home” DK, in gray and variegated.

IMG_20200306_152247054.jpg

That yarn is so soft! :slight_smile: And a beautiful scarf… :slight_smile:

Oh my gosh - the spice market is beautiful!

Thank you. I’m sure he is going to be pestering his mom to explain what a leprechaun is. I’m not sure I could explain it. :slight_smile:

@knitter131 My understanding is that these sleeves will cover the IVs. A request was sent from our hospital auxiliary to us handcrafters to make these; a new request from them. The idea is to keep their elderly patients from fiddling with their IVs.

@TexasPurl I love charity crafting! It just feeds my soul and makes my heart sing!

I’ve been playing around with some perle cotton. I want to update my spring wreath. I thought I’d try some butterflies.

VERY colorful butterflies!

IMG_20200306_172900.jpg

Oh! I saw you posted and I expected an update on your c2c blanket. And I found butterflies!!! LOL

These are so cute! what size are they?

@Char - about 2½" wide x 2" tall with antennae.

Sounds perfect!!

Oh, they make me think of Spring!

Pretty. Have you ever tried Hilo Omega nylon crochet thread? It is harder to hold on to because it’s more slippery but it has vibrant colors.

I’ve been procrastinating on starting the light weight robe I said I wanted to finish this month. I dug it out. I already cut it out! That’s the worst part and I forgot that I had done it. This is the pattern and the fabric.

9CFD4748-0265-42C3-9A35-A4389FB86D38.jpeg

Yay for happy preparations!!!

This is so beautiful!!

These will be loved, no doubt!! I love making socks toe-up.

@lovestostitch - I haven’t used that brand, but have used other nylon thread. I’ll have to look into it. I’m a sucker for just about any thread.