March 2021 Sock KAL - Finished Posts

This thread is for your finished socks. Posts should be finished socks only but you may give compliments as Comments below the post. We do this to make it easier to pick a winner with a random number generator. Please feel free to chat away in our Sock KAL Chat thread.

You are eligible for up to four entries. Please make a seperate post for each entry. You may post the following entries: [LIST=1]

• Picture of the first finished sock (or two through the heels). Any socks started this month count.
  • Picture of a completed pair - any socks count. Socks started before the beginning of the month may be finished and entered as a completed pair.
  • Picture of a finished pair that uses a pattern that goes with the monthly theme. Please include the name of your pattern and how it coordinates with the theme,
  • Picture of a finished pair that uses the featured color. [/LIST] Monthly theme: St. Patrick's Day or something Irish Monthly color: Green

This month’s prize - a colorful project bag!

40DD0AB7-27CA-4E22-A7B3-88820CB84565.jpeg

• My March socks thru the heel. This is the same yarn I used for my sweater. Color in the photo isn’t totally accurate. It’s actually quite green but this yarn is tricky to photograph.

20210305_213629.jpg

Lookin’ good!

Great job!

I finished them. I used a Celtic knot instead of a shamrock. I found the chart on the knitting fool website. I’ll try to put a link…
    https://www.knittingfool.com/StitchIndex/StitchDetail.aspx?StitchID=1908

20210307_234906.jpg

And one for color…

20210307_234906.jpg

And for the theme … I love Celtic knots and this one for my stitch count better than anything else I could find but am I the only one who sees dollar signs? Lol

20210308_000736.jpg

Very pretty - you are very talented. I love the look of colorwork, but really dislike knitting with more than one strand of yarn.

I see the Celtic Knot absolutely and it is very pretty! If I really try to see more, I see the letter ‘S’ than a dollar sign but I get what you’re saying.

Love them!

I see the ‘s’ too. I was actually thinking of modifying it a bit and making something for my grandson, Sawyer.

They are beautiful and I love your creativity in meeting the theme.

Decided to make shorties of the same yarn. First sock finished.

20210310_112739.jpg

I love these!

Those are really really nice. Love the celtic knot colorwork. well done!

Second pair finished. Basic shorties. This finished of the 2 balls of yarn I used for the previous pair nearly exactly except I had to bind off with my last ball of this yarn.

IMG_20210311_132421.jpg

And an entry for the March color. I have to say I really loved knitting this yarn. The shade of green and how it feels while knitting and wearing… Love it.

IMG_20210311_132421.jpg

Beautiful socks, beautiful color!

I finished these yesterday. An unknown acrylic yarn.

D2190872-69FA-446F-916B-38424B7AE19C.jpeg

Oh, wow! You really matched those well.