March 2021 Knitted FO's

Show off your finished projects completed this month! :fk:[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“http://fiberkind.com/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==”}[/IMG2]​

My hat! The one where you guys helped me with stranded colors. Ok, I still need to work on the tension and carrying the floats when one color is not being used for a while is hard.

Not shown in pic: There are 2 places in the back where the white yarn pokes through but, hey, nothing a little black sharpie can’t fix!

CloneHat01.jpg

nice! Ok, Star Wars? Mandalorian?

@PurlgirlButtons Thanks! Yes, Star Wars Clone Troopers who took their style from Jango Fett, a Mandalorian. The chart was in my Star Wars Knitting Book. I couldn’t do the hat as written but used the chart for this. This is first project from that book and my first true FO using 2 color strands.

Awesome!

It looks great!

This is awesome!

@Char encouraged me to try magic loop this is the completed project I sent her a sneak peek of awhile back.

4a5bcac047dcc32120b29a3e69aafca1jpg.jpg

@MrsDanielleWilson what do you think of magic loop now that you’ve tried it?

I have a rhythm with it now that I struggled with in the beginning and since I don’t have to learn with DPN’s I think its great however the 5 hats I’ve knitted on 16 inch circulars that only decreased until you had to tighten the top to avoid using DPN or magic loop went so much faster because you don’t have to fuss with the needles its just around and around until you get the length you want. So its nice not having to buy new needles and mess around with learning DPN

This is so cute, I’m glad you enjoyed learning this.

Yay! It’s always good to expand your repertoire!

Great job! Yay!!! :+1::fist_right::fist_left:

I used Encore colorspun worsted weight yarn. Toddler sized for my kiddo. My nephew got the brown one from last week. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love it!

Too cute!