March 2021 - Craft Month Finished Thread

I don’t know, but that’s a cute harness. Good work figuring out a solution!

I think you should get a bonus for your ingenuity!

A neckwarmer for my grandson for next winter.

160 yards

ab2004080618a817a1b28363fa482010jpg.jpg

He will love it.

Here’s another charity scarf. The yarn is one strand Berroco Comfort Sock - wool and a fuzzy light blue fingering.

Yardage is 420

20210304_083159.jpg

The yarn is so nice. It is Plymouth Select Worsted Merino Superwash. I won this yarn when we did those charity hats. Thanks @MrsDanielleWilson for such a nice prize.

I finally finished my Sparkle Patriot Shawl. 11 skeins, 1,800 yards, just over 1 year in the making.

110 yards during March to finish it off.

FO Sparkle.jpg

Beautiful!

That’s really nice.

Sewing, skip stitching, and crocheting = 657 yards. I used almost a whole cone of Sugar 'n Cream. My only disappointment with this project is that the fleece is much thinner than I expected. Ordering it online was the only way to get enough of the same dye lot but the downside is I didn’t get to feel it. It shows wrinkles from the bedding underneath and the seams wrinkle more than the one I made with a thicker fleece. Oh well, it looks tidy and hopefully some colorful pillows will take your eyes away from any wrinkles.

2C252C54-5155-46EF-BB11-268D9FDA82CD.jpeg

Looks good. Decorative pillows and also a bed scarf could brighten the bed.

Looks great!!

Very pretty!

Nice work!

I think it looks lovely!

I actually finished something! A pair of socks. :slight_smile: I used 324 yards of the green Tehete. The white was from a leftover ball out of my jar and I don’t even know what brand so I couldn’t count it accurately. Probably only a few yards anyway. The celtic knot chart was from the knitting fool website. They have several Celtic knot patterns.

20210307_234906.jpg

Beautiful socks!

Wow, how cool!!

Oooh, I like those!

it looks great. love the edging.