June 2020 Sock KAL - finished objects only please - no chatter

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:57185}[/ATTACH]

First sock. The pattern is called Lacy Zig Zag.

Very pretty! What yarn are you using?

These are fabulous.

This looks great.

It’s Hikoo CoBaSi. It’s actually frogged yarn from my Fairy Dancers socks. They were just too loose. I don’t get it with this yarn. I use Hikoo CoBaSi all the time. I use 60 sts with sz. 1 needles and normally, they are snug. The Fairy dancers were loose. I thought it must have something to do with the pattern. I didn’t know what, if any, changes I should make when reknitting it. This sock was loose but I thought maybe it was because it was frogged yarn. It is s definite experiment. I washed it last night in warm water, hoping to tighten it up. I haven’t tried it on yet. I may be frogging this and using a sz. 0 needle.

Oh no - I hope this works. It is so heartbreaking to frog.

Your socks turned out beautiful! Adrienne would be proud :+1:

Very nice socks, @lovestostitch :blush:

Here’s a pair of summer shorties finished through the heels. I will not have a long cuff, possibly finish them tomorrow.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:57598}[/ATTACH]

Finished pair.

Pattern is Lacy Zig Zag.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:57975}[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:57976}[/ATTACH]

Very nice.

Very pretty, I love the color!

So pretty!!! :slight_smile:

Those turned out great! Love the zig zag lace pattern!

I finished these summer socks, they were a fun knit project.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:58170}[/ATTACH]

These turned out super cute! The striped pattern of your yarn is just fun, lots of detail!

These are great.

Thank you, @Rose the Rebel and @FreedomLover :blush::blush:

These are gorgeous!

You guys, my second pair of socks ever…my second pair this month! These are my very first fingering weight socks. Still need to block them but they just came off the needles tonight and wanted to post! Toe-up two at a time with a slip stitch heel flap. Urth Uneek Sock #57 used.