June 2020 FO's

That’s a real eyecatcher, and your C2C is so neat! I wish mine was…

So cosy and so attractive, great work.

I haven’t completed much yet (working on a hermit crab for this month’s sea life amigurumi) but I did stash bust a bit with this floral cushion, and Jemima Puddleduck.

a7207acd9855cccf4394cb7c6937d815jpg.jpg

a2475d4acefe22e45c7e282e8afea2a2jpg.jpg

Thank you @Hellokitten and @Lemming13 @Lemming13 I tend to go down a hook size or two from what the yarn recommends. I crochet loose and this tightens up the holes.

Oh! That’s a pretty pillow & Jemima Puddleduck is adorable!

You make so many fun things!!! :fk:

Thanks for the kind remarks - here’s Herman the hermit crab and Benjamin Bunny.

43c8e9cc3960412205d6129caa0701c5jpg.jpg

8387ae49cdaa4487bc587ff8dd10e4f1jpg.jpg

So cute!!

Gosh @Lemming13 ~ you do so well with those plushies. Though, now I think Herman is my favorite!

I am not showing the grands these, I’d be afraid they’d want to trade me for you as a Grandma!

Cute!

I finished my third tunisian crochet wash cloth today. Then paired them with a nice smelling soap. This is going to be part of my sons wedding gift.

99417f2bfbde8f6debf4bb1e72679afajpg.jpg

Awesome!!

How nice!

Very nice!!

Perfect! They are treasures for sure.

Thank you all for your kind words. These things are going into a ‘treasure box’. A family member found the prettiest, well build wooden box as a gift , but didn’t feel comfortable giving it empty and didn’t know what to put in it. The couple getting married have absolutely everything a person could need. So… I got to thinking ‘outside the box’ in order to fill the box.
Thank you again for saying nice things about these simple treasures. You all are so nice.

What a wonderful idea!

@TexasPurl reminded me yesterday was WIP Wednesday. And encouraged me to finish this project.
I need it this Friday for a Wedding rehearsal. I had put in a blue border around my husbands grandma’s work, but then thought the border was too strong and attracting more attention than I wanted. So I RIPped it. I had an interesting time braiding the blue yarn. Had to put my right hand in a major time out. If I tried to braid with both hands I would mess up every single time. So… I finally used my right hand to hold the string tight against my table and used my left hand to manipulate the thread into a braid. I washed, lightly starched and blocked it over night.

374473141a4c52cab871676048a54e4bjpg.jpg

2b27c0ae1a479c42a5491cc4a3fff889jpg.jpg

Beautiful!!