JSON Data export

@MissAnthropyKnits Thanks for that information. I’ll give it a try. I have the same issue with Airtable. I do have my stash there right now, but there isn’t enough room left for my other items. I’ve put my 3 most recent projects, but don’t have enough room to add them all. Having my stash somewhere is the most important thing to me for now. I tried uploading my my library spreadsheet…lol…that was far more listings than allowed. I have no interest in paying $20/month either.

I think the thing I a most excited about, beyond getting my project/stash/spinning notebooks to link to each other, is the fact that I’m actually going to be able to add my downloaded PDF patterns to Notion too. I really liked my Calibre solution, such as it is, but having everything together in one database, with web and mobile apps, is going to solve a lot of my pain points for leaving Rav.

Let me know if you get stuck or want to take a peek at my build! I’m happy to add you to my notebooks!

FOLKS - I may have figured out how to make the template page public without needing email addresses. It was hiding in plain sight and now I feel a bit sheepish (see what I did there…)

Anyway, if anyone wants to give it a shot, here’s what should be a public link:

Notion Fiber Journal