January 2021 Crochet FO's

Show off your finished projects completed this month! :fk:[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“http://fiberkind.com/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==”}[/IMG2]​

Happy New Year! So, technically I finished in 2020 (last night), but just finished washing & blocking. I used the Hushed Peace Snowflake Hexagon from @CherylDeeCrochet

PXL_20210101_155926711.jpg

PXL_20210101_160301722.jpg

Oh, WOW! That is just stunning!!!

Thank you @CherylDeeCrochet ! I really enjoyed making it. My original plan was to join with the red, but ran out of yarn. If you need the photos, feel free!

Wow! Stunning is definitely the right word!!

Thank you, Debbie. I was thinking of asking to use your photos, but I thought it might be too forward of me. I will definitely give you credit. Are you on Instagram?

Thanks @Char !

@CherylDeeCrochet - yes ma’am, my instagram is TexasPurl.

Very good. Thanks.

This is the blanket I made my daughter for Christmas. It’s my very first “throw” blanket. It’s a queen size. I used Pipsqueak self striping yarn and an I hook. I’m so proud of myself. Yes there are mistakes but it’s my first, made by hand and heart and I can’t see the mistakes. I can’t wait to make another one.

7EBA6744-C508-455C-9386-4C309BAE580A.jpeg

Wow, that’s beautiful!

Wow, Debbie - that’s beautiful!

It’s beautiful. Edited to add that the color choice is stunning.

Thank you

Thanks y’all

Well done!

Thank you ladies. I didn’t really know what I was doing. Didn’t even think the 7 cakes was going to be enough. Didn’t mean to make it so big either.

It’s lovely, and bigger is better in my book - especially with blankets. You can roll yourself up and be so cosy!

I’m still stashbusting (no surprise there, my stash is huge) so I knocked off this cushion cover.

4ef793adae66e8be974647a9a5a6f691jpg.jpg

I like the color combo you used!

Thanks - I was inspired by mints, believe it or not (white mint, peppermint and spearmint).