Is there already an established....

Sorry rollinge: I only used Ravelry to look up patterns so I don’t have the answer to your question. I’m sure someone else will.

OK, since you had asked about posting pics was wondering where you had seen that. Are you maybe referring to looking at a pattern and seeing members completed projects posted there?

“OK, since you had asked about posting pics was wondering where you had seen that. Are you maybe referring to looking at a pattern and seeing members completed projects posted there?”

On KP (Knitters Paradise, there is a section for posting pictures. People put up pictures usually with something about the item they have made and we can all oooh and aaaah over the beautiful work. The picture starts the thread (I think that’s how it works) The pictures are all in one place and you can drill down on any that strike your fancy to learn more about the poster and the piece. That’s what I was looking for.

Apparently that type of section is on ‘the list’ but there is so much else to do first that it isn’t a priority.

I was hoping for this type of section too. I usually go and start with looking at the pictures and if I like something,it takes me to the page and get more info. It is fast.

In post # 16 above I was answering the question posted under my post #15 about the “community” page of photos on LoveCraft.com I had mentioned in a previous post that you can create projects that you have knitted on your profile page in LoveCraft. The picture from this project automatically goes to the Community page, and there people can click on it to see your project and notes or to fave it or save it.

To your question on looking for a pattern and seeing projects posted … If you use a pattern that is for sale on lovecrafts your project will post to the bottom of that pattern page for others to see as an example of a FO. So basically LoveCrafts is selling yarn & patterns and also has a really nice set up for people to stay involved on the site. You can also follow people, collect favorites, collect patterns into different folders, & keep a library.

@Admin the above is something to think about - perhaps a page sort of like what you did in the marketplace categories -
but yes, it has to be a bit further down the pile - just a good idea to add "for future development