How to bookmark posts?

If there is something we think we’d like to refer to from time to time, how do we bookmark it?
(I did a search on ‘bookmark’ and don’t believe this question has been asked/answered yet…)

@qfknit Right now you can subscribe to a topic. You’ll then find those threads under “subscriptions” if you go to your message center. Look right above the first post and on the right of the page for the “subscribe” button.

Yes, thank you. I am subscribed to topics, and that is a great way to see what is new.

What I am hoping for is a way to bookmark individual posts… for quick future reference.

:slight_smile:

@qfknit, I don’t know if there’s a way to “favorite” something within OU, but if you click the post number at the upper right, a box opens with the post’s URL fully highlighted. That URL could then be copied and pasted somewhere, whether in your profile as an item in a bulleted list, saved as a browser bookmark, or whatever.

I know that it seems within this site you can’t bookmark and years ago I belonged to a quilt site that had the same issue. When I would go onto the site, I would also open up a program like Excel or Word and when I found something I wanted to refer back to I would copy and paste. I don’t know if this will help you but you might want to give it a try.

@susanwayne - Thanks for the great tip. Thanks EVERYONE for your thoughts!
:slight_smile: