Holiday Season

How many “Father Christmas” movies are there? Bonus if you can name them.

I remember there being three. Finding Father Christmas was the first and there was one that was something about Marrying Father Christmas but I can’t remember what the third one was!

Three. Finding, Engaging and Marrying

Yes it makes me want cocoa! It’s all i can do to control myself.

What well-loved Christmas classic was released in theaters in June?

Do we get a clue on what year?

A true classic, WELL over 50 years old and it is considered one of the standard Christmas movies on most lists.

White Christmas?

Miracle on 34th Street I believe

Scrooge?

It’s a Wonderful Life.

@Penguin_Lass got it! Miracle on 34th Street was released on 4 June 1947

My mother was born Aug 4, 1947. It happened to be her favorite christmas movie. Only reason I even knew that one. I have a head full of useless information.

My mom was born in January of 1941 and she LOVED Christmas movies of all kinds. I knew that it came out in summer from Mom talking about that being the first Christmas movie she clearly remembered seeing in the theater because it was in the summer, not the winter. I did have to look up the actual date, but I always knew it came out in the summer.

It is funny the stupid random stuff I have in my head.

Yep, same here. Stupid head is packed with dumb information

We watched a really good one on Netflix last night. It’s new. A Boy Called Christmas.

There’s a new Aardman animation on Netflix, called Robin Robin - we’re watching that one tomorrow night.

That looks interesting, we’ll have to check that one out.

In Miracle on 34th Street, what do the main characters find in the last scene of the movie?