Hi there!

Hi :wave:!
I am so glad to have found this amazing site. I’ve been reading through the forums and the tone here is so gentle and kind. Such a blessing!

Welcome. This is a fun place to spend some quality time.

Welcome. It is like a breath of fresh air, isn’t it? Don’t be afraid to ask questions if there is anything you want to know. This is still quite a new site, so everyone is still asking their way around - I know I have had quite a few “Why didn’t I notice that before?” moments! Take your time, look around and enjoy :slight_smile:

@DJM @WeeBizzom - Thank you for the warm welcome!

hey there! We’re glad to have you! There is a lot going on here, feel free to dive right in. :slight_smile: No matter what craft you’re into, I’m sure we have something somewhere about it. I look forward to hearing from you, and seeing what wonderful projects you make!

Thank you🙂

Hi all! It’s nice to be in a place where it’s more about the craft and less about politics. I craft to relax and get away from real life. Question: will there be patterns posted?

The Marketplace is growing and there are designers in the forums sections and in groups. Look around, you’ll find something to work on. We also have great indie dyers in the vendor threads if you “need” yarn. :wink:

Thanks for the welcome! I’ll have to do more poking around… And who doesn’t need more yarn??