Group Owner/Moderation?

There two types of delete - not sure if both are available to groups.
one is a Soft Delete - and it can be reversed - say if there is something about the post you want to discuss with the group memember
the other is a Permanent Delete, and when it gone, it is pretty much gone. The original poster may still have it in their records - I forget where but I wanted to find a post of my own I had deleted for personal reasons.

I believe the groups only allow for a soft delete, not permanent - I have tried when I have accidentally double posted things.

I can only view the first page of the list of members in a group. There is a little arrow in the upper right hand corner to go to the next page but nothing happens when I click on it.

@Admin, I’m sorry I didn’t tag you in the last post, I want to invite someone to join a group but don’t know if that person is already a member because I can’t read the second page of the member list. Off topic - I also can’t post a link with a preview thumbnail because the box “No preview thumbnail” is checked and can’t be unchecked. Thanks for your help with this!

The arrows at the top right work for me. Are you using the FiberKind forum theme or have you changed the style? There’s also a set of page numbers at the bottom of the member list.

I am using the Fiberkind format and I don’t have numbers at the bottom of the page, only the top and clicking it does nothing. I was going to invite someone to join a group but wanted to make sure they hadn’t already before I did.

@FreedomLover - I believe it won’t let you re invite someone if they are already in your group. I know this is on @Admin ‘s list of things to look at but he’s been swamped.

If you want to test it, send me an invite from the UFO Support group. I am pretty sure it will come up with a notice saying I am already a member.

Let me know if that works.

I think I sent you an invite, I didn’t get any message that you were already a member. This isn’t a big deal now but something that could become one as we grow. I’m sorry to hear that Admin is swamped.