Funnies

All memes are clean and appropriate with no language. All memes shared in the comments of this thread must follow that rule.

84bf2d40a891dcbe6525153c2e1d251djpg.jpg

e4f9820f0b73258294c115c6fe8a0a73jpg.jpg

d11227c1622356ac01505f72bdc90adcpng.png

141a2e2bf4dffa7529f88191f922926bpng.png

craft mess (2).jpg

Can’t see the picture.

love the bird seed one :slight_smile:

Loved the birdseed one! Thanks for sharing.

If Jesus were on social media…

@sewbizgirl posted another video by this comedian on the previous site. This one is called [I]When Your Wife is Into Craft Projects.

//youtu.be/K7YueCbxxVk
[/I]

@sewbizgirl originally posted this one, [I]Trapped in the Craft Store.

//youtu.be/caqfPPXHJz0
[/I]

@Kathy7661 Do! My husband thought they were hysterical. In truth he’s a prince about going to the stores with me and even enables me to buy yarn or fabric. I’m a lucky lady.

@FreedomLover My husband and I watched these together and had a good laugh!! Funny stuff…he can relate!

As a newlywed, my husband said to me that a new fabric store had opened up and would I like to go? Well, of course! And wow, what a great husband to be so thoughtful to take me to a store that I would enjoy. So we travelled to the new store; I was inside probably less than 10 minutes and he says to me “are you done?” Yes, that dream shattered!

…for just a little more money, you can make a crappier version." HYSTERICAL!!

In our town there is a Lowe’s right next to the Hobby Lobby. After 35 years of marriage this is a dream setup for us. My DH loves to look at hardware stuff he never buys and can spend hours picking out a switch plate while I happily peruse the entire HL and load up on my craft stuff! I think a marriage counselor must have been involved in the town planning!

1 Like

Perfect… same with the Loch Ness Monster or shots of alien crafts…