Finished Projects!

So there is no finished projects here yet! OMG. So here is the latest little thing I made out of a sample. My babies with a new pillow.

46eaa87158090214c44b2096abe60f9ejpg.jpg

I finally finished this quilt in a day (whose day??) . I tie these quilts and make baby size. The top has been done for months, but I didn’t have a good place to lay it out ( getting up from the floor is difficult for me). I purchased a new drop leaf table for my sewing room and it worked well to lay out all the layers.

DSC_0008.JPG

This is beautiful!

Beautiful!

Nicely done! Log cabin is one of my favorite patterns!

Very nice! I feels good to finish somthing!!!

@crossstitchlinda, I’m with Kathy7661 on it being a favorite pattern, it was one of my mom’s too and always reminds me of her. You did a great job and the little red pops of color make me smile!

The colors are beautiful, log cabin is also one of my favorites. I set mine up in a star pattern, made it several years ago… One of these days I’ll take a picture of it. Although I have squares of a patchwork quilt all sewn together (64 of them), I haven’t touched them to put it together. Hhhmmm… maybe I should get it done!

@pinesprairie I had always read that the red center of a log cabin symbolizes the hearth at the center of the home. I like that imagery so I always make that center square with some type of red fabric.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

@crosstitchlinda Yes! Now that I ‘hear’ you say that, I remember both my Gran and mom saying it. That is probably why I like it so much. It’s certainly been proven true for my both as a child and in my home as well.

I finally finished my placemats. :slight_smile:

These were fun, and I would make them again.

A2979860-E47F-4872-88F8-7F8796D2254D.jpeg

Your pillow is beautiful, as are your babies. I’m glad they like it, now go make them something else. :smile:

Very nice pillow and cute kitties! :blush:

Well there is a whole quilt that matches that just did the binding just need to mount then I can put up picture!

I look forward to seeing it!

Beautiful :smiley: