Fiberkind pics loading in my Google Photos account

In the past, I have accessed Fiberkind through the website, but I downloaded the Fiberkind app over the weekend.

I must have misunderstood something in the preferences/settings because I am now getting pictures from Fiberkind loading to my Google Photos account/app (sorry I don’t know the right terms).

I looked up why this might happen and Google says it might be a permission I gave to another app. Sounds right because it only started after I downloaded the Fiberkind app.

I’ve looked and looked, but I can’t find anything to “switch off” to make this stop. I can delete the app, but I thought I would check here first. Suggestions???

Thanks!!!

Hi, Ellen,
I know the ap is linked to the google play store, so somehow it must have something toggled to automatically download pictures. Very odd. I don’t have the ap, but @FreedomLover uses it I believe. Maybe she has a suggestion?

I really don’t like the ap as it doesn’t flow nicely in my opinion. I just use the mobile website which seems to be very good.

Char

You can also set a “bookmark” on your phone to go directly to the website on your browser :slight_smile:

I went ahead and uninstalled the app. I have an icon on my phone’s home screen that I usually use and I will just stick with that. I was trying out the app because the font is MUCH larger and I like that feature a lot. I kinda know how to navigate on the website from my phone so it is probably smarter for me to just stay with what I know.

I do have the app but I rarely use it as I’m usually on my laptop. I use the phone to post pictures but I don’t have a Google photos account, so the pictures are just in my gallery. I hope that makes sense.

@EllenDeKnitter I know I’m late on this, but do you have google sync turned on? I did it once by mistake and it took me quite a while to figure it out but the same thing happened.

Using various applications, you certainly simplify your life. Of course, that’s what they were created for. But have you ever thought about the fact that it can bring you income? No, I’m not talking about applications related to your work right now. I’m talking about video games. They can bring you money just for playing them. There are a huge number of games for money. Just enjoy the process and get paid. What could be cooler? Is someone doing this? I’d be happy to discuss it. This is an interesting area.