FiberKind Donations Drive

To my FiberKind Family:

My goal for the future is that FiberKind will be self-sustaining from advertisements, and ultimately pattern sales, but right now we could use a little financial assistance. Everyone working on the site is a volunteer. Your donation would be very welcome and go towards costs associated with the site, some of which are significant. Every dollar counts.

I do understand if you are unable to donate. FiberKind is free for all. You can still help by sharing our link on FaceBook and other social media that you enjoy. Sharing our GoFundMe will 1) help spread the word about FiberKind, and 2) may reach someone that believes in our cause – friendly environment away from all the things that worry us.

PayPal: [FONT=aliceregular]www.paypal.me/FiberKind
GoFundMe: www.gofundme.com/FiberKind
(be aware, GoFundMe defaults to leave themselves a tip - be sure to set this at “other” then zero so it isn’t added to your cost.

If you would prefer another payment method please send me a personal message.

I would like to show my appreciation for your support during this funding drive with one of these tote bags, hand decorated by me. :fk:

Donations received of $50.00 to $99.99 will receive a basic tote*:[/FONT]

Donations received of $100.00 and over will receive a deluxe tote*:

*Amounts listed are for shipments to the continental United States only. If you wish to receive items outside of the United States, please contact me prior to your donation so I can estimate shipping costs before hand.

Here are the two totes (you can click on the photo to make them bigger):

6436458d8773cf355e0c46917e8fe6a0jpg.jpg

e1caaee566f31b96c1154faa847b4290jpg.jpg

Our donations drive is off to a great start! We have had several pledges that are sending a check, and several more who have donated through PayPal. Thank you all!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Total raised to date: $425

Oh this is wonderful!

Good morning! Just another update on our Donation’s drive! We have raised $630 to date. Thank you all for your support. :fk:

Good afternoon! Here is an updated amount received to date for our funding drive: $750.00! I believe FiberKind has pledges on their way. Your support is amazing. Thank you everyone.

Good morning! Just an update - we have raised $1,340.00 from our funding drive. Thank you for your support - it is helping ensure FiberKind will continue to provide a place for our wonderful crafting community. :fk:

Woo hoo!! That’s great news!!