February 2021 Sock KAL - Finished Posts

That is a beautiful first sock! As you’ve already heard, we have a lot of big feet in this group. :slight_smile: I learned to knit so I could make myself some warm wool socks in girly colors. I was tired of wearing men’s socks.

I finished these a couple days ago, but forgot to post them. I used up some sock leftovers, it’s my own pattern.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:89727}[/ATTACH]

Snazzy!

Cute!

Did you blend leftovers? If yes, you did a great job!

Thank you, @Pegg Thomas @KnitsWithHorses and @lovestostitch :blush:

This yarn was leftover from another sock, I made both pair short cuffs, so I just used up the remainder. I hand dyed the yarn using regular liquid food coloring in “neon” colors. It’s very bright, but will fade a little after several washings.

And here is my second pair of socks. These are made from leftovers, my first “fraternal pair” :blush:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:89871}[/ATTACH]

i really love the colors ! pink and green :slight_smile:

You rebel, you.

Thank you, @Spice2s :blush:. @Pegg Thomas :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

I’ve finished my first pair of socks for myself and I love them! Since this is the first time I’ve finished something for this SAL, I’m not sure if I’m supposed to do a separate post for each category they tick off, or just one and list what they meet. If someone could let me know if I’m supposed to do multiple posts or just the one and list what criteria they meet, I would be very appreciative! These obviously meet the finished pair and color (pink) and they also meet the love because they are both my favorite color, and the yarn was given to me by someone I love very much.
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:89892}[/ATTACH]

You’re really cranking then out this month! I love those colors too. :grin:

You make a separate post for color and a third for theme. I’m impressed with how great your first pair came out!

Thanks! For both the info and the compliment! :blush:

Posting again for these socks in the color of the month, pink!
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:89907}[/ATTACH]

And posting once more for the theme of the month, love! Pink is my favorite color, so I love this yarn, and this yarn was given to me by my daughter-in-law, who I love very much, both because she loves my son dearly and because she is just an awesome person, and I’m so glad she is in my life!

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:89909}[/ATTACH]

I have an amazing dil too and I’ve been meaning to tell you that you remind me of her. Lol

@KnitsWithHorses Awwww thanks! Isn’t it great to have a dil that you love, who loves you, and not have to deal with the horrible stress of loving your child but not liking the person they love? It makes life so much easier!

It is a HUGE blessing!

Your socks are so pretty. As @KnitsWithHorses said, you can post up to four posts for each finished pair. The reason you do separate posts is that I use an online random number generator for the prize drawing. If you notice, each post has a number so each post is an entry for winning the prize! That’s also why we appreciate people not making chat posts in the finished thread. You can chat and compliment people as a comment under their post because that doesn’t affect the drawing. There’s no limit on how many pairs you can knit and post so keep knitting. We’re glad you got the sock bug!