Donations - 2019 Holiday Make Along

This is so cool!!! :slight_smile:

They are all so lovely!!

@lovestostitch - The Random Number Generator chose @knitter131 for the winner today! Thank you very much for your donation!!!

Oh wow! They are beautiful!

Congrats @knitter131. PM me your name and mailing address.

@knitter131 - I put the tags in the mail today. Not the prettiest of packaging jobs trying to meet the USPS rules for sending large envelopes rather than paying package rates. My biggest fear is I messed up on the rules and it arrives postage due. Please tell me if that happens.

Thanks, I will let you know once theyā€™ve arrived. No worrys about a little postage due, I can take care of it.

@knitter131 - I do want to know if all went well with the mailing. I donā€™t mail much so I had to study the USPS website (which is horrible!) and google questions. I finally came to the conclusion that I could mail a large envelope as long as it was under 3/4" thick and doesnā€™t vary in height by more than 1/4". Youā€™ll see I spread them out in an attempt to
keep it at an even 3/4". It seems like the USPS doesnā€™t want to make it easy to mail lightweight but lumpy envelopes. I think they would like to force us into using all flat rate boxes.

Congratulations @Fiber Passion you won the shawl pin!

We have our first donation! Thank you @JollyLamb . She is donating this new crochet case (accessories not included).

[ATTACH=JSON]{ā€œdata-alignā€:ā€œnoneā€,ā€œdata-sizeā€:ā€œmediumā€,ā€œdata-attachmentidā€:32276}[/ATTACH]

Thank you for the donation @JollyLamb - it is very much appreciated. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[ATTACH=JSON]{ā€œaltā€:ā€œClick image for larger version Name: D70070D3-0E16-4825-AB7A-37F16AE72AFF.jpeg Views: 22 Size: 117.3 KB ID: 35597ā€,ā€œdata-alignā€:ā€œnoneā€,ā€œdata-attachmentidā€:ā€œ35597ā€,ā€œdata-sizeā€:ā€œmediumā€}[/ATTACH]@lovestostitch , my package of gift tags arrived today, apparently your postage was plenty :blush:. I marvel at your abilities, and your imagination on these tags, they are even more beautiful up close where I can see the detail. I particularly like the reindeer and the snowman, they are just priceless! Thank you so much, I will be using my first tag tonight for a birthday gift for a guy, so Iā€™ve chosen this one, which can be used for any occasion. Smiling with gratitude! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

@knitter131 - Iā€™m so glad they arrived safely and no postage due! Itā€™s the googly eyes on the reindeer and snowman. Who doesnā€™t love googly eyes!

Yes, it is the googly eyes, Iā€™m just a 65 year old kid at heart :heartpulse:

@JollyLamb - thank you so much for your donation to our Holiday Make Along - @Natalia is the winner of this crochet hook case!