Craftvent 2019

IMG_20191207_182421.jpg

How pretty!!! :slight_smile:

The colors aren’t showing. There is silver gray fuzzy yarn soft as a kitten. Teal varigated yarn, and purple yarn, so far. I’ll try for a better picture later.

Anyway, it is 246 sts long, on # 6 circs, 40" . Laceweight and sock yarn. Soft. The fuzzy yarn is silk and alpaca.

@Hellokitten - the easiest way is that the picture needs to be in the gallery on the device you are using to access Fiberkind. I use my tablet to take pictures to make it easier and then I use the site on my tablet. Then you go to a new post - not a comment. Click on the “upload attachment” button. That gives me the options to click on my photo library. I choose a picture and click done. After it uploads, it shows up below the posting area and has a list of sizes after the thumbnail of your picture. I always choose medium. That puts a medium size picture into your post. Only click on the size once or you get multiple pictures.

I deleted my tips above when I scrolled down and saw you figured it out. Great!

I get the best colors when I take my project out to our porch and I get natural light.

Sounds luscious!!

Good tip. It’s been dark and rainy here. I’ll update on a nice day.

Today’s surprise was a packet of cider and a packet of tea.

The last few days have been balls of yarn. Today we got a cute little zip pouch for carrying notions.

Woot!!! How is the shawl coming?

I’m not quite half done but I am falling behind now. My family is arriving Saturday. I am still Christmas shopping. Haven’t wrapped anything. I did finish decorating yesterday at least. Only the kitchen left to clean. I need to find some cashmere yarn to make a gift for one of my daughters-in-law. One of her gifts is out of stock everywhere.
How are you doing?

Doing good - my family Christmas is today, so it’s almost ready to ease up. I’ll see other family on New Years, but again - very light weight. We have adopted the their that less is more, and really just getting together is fabulous! :slight_smile:

My in-laws have finally adopted this - and it is sooo relaxing. :slight_smile:

Here’s an updated picture. The colors still aren’t coming through, but you can see some of the pattern. The colors are much more vivid.

IMG_20191215_115439_hdr.jpg

So pretty!!! I was able to zoom in for close ups. Love the speckles!

This is gorgeous!

Update: Knitting as way-layed for Christmas and a house full guests for a week. Back to my advent wrap. Only progressed a couple of inches since last picture. But I did open all of the days. There was lots of yarn and several notions including a tape measure, a needle gauge nd a packet of Soak for blocking. And Lindor chocolate. :slight_smile: