Bag Lady #4

Our 4th tote is finished & ready to be sent out to a deserving Bag Lady (Or Gentleman)!

I used a different stitch on this one (Tunisian Knit) ​​ & it ended up a tad bit smaller than the previous totes. Still plenty ample for a project!

I’ll be shipping it out as soon as I’ve contacted the recipient & have the necessary info. I’ll give some clues as to the who & where once it’s on the way.

[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“http://fiberkind.com/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==”}[/IMG2]

New Phototastic Collage.jpg

It’s a beauty, and this is always so much fun.

Another great bag!

This is awesome!!! I can’t wait to see who it is. :fk:

Awesome Tote!!:fk:

Would you look at that! I love how each one is different yet they are all so fine. It doesn’t seem any smaller. I’ll be watching for the first clue!

The tote is on it’s way to such a deserving recipient! It should arrive Saturday, though I’m really hoping for Friday.

1st Clues…

1. The tote will travel an estimated 1,750 miles in a northeasterly direction. Approximately 430 miles before it leaves Texas.

2. The intended recipient enjoys crochet, needlepoint, embroidery & cross-stitch. She is also an amateur photographer and loves to cruise. She generously shares ideas & encouragement here on Fiberkind.

A new clue will be posted tomorrow!

The guessing is a great part of the fun.

Ohhhh - I will really enjoy knowing who this one is. I love to cruise as well. :slight_smile:

Hmm. Somewhere closer to the East Coast than farther from it.

I have a couple of deserving members who come to mind…

It’s well on it’s way now. Delivery is still scheduled for Saturday.

More clues!

Some fun facts about the final destination according to Wikipedia:

• In the past, lumbering was carried on extensively. Today, many residents are employed by a large corporate plant nearby.
  • The Nature Conservancy voted the area one of its top 40 "Last Great Places."
  • It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2005.
More clues to the "who" tomorrow!

Well it sure sounds like a great place to visit!

No new updates on where the tote is, though it’s still on track for delivery tomorrow!

A little more about our recipient:

She’s an accountant & banker by profession.
She’s been married to the love of her life for 45 years!
She’s a middle child.

Now we wait! & add a few prayers for USPS to get it there.

Y’all have a Happy day! :fk:

Ohhhh - very exciting!!!

Yay! The Bag Lady tote is out for delivery!!! It should be on the recipient’s doorstep by 3:00 pm.

Now we wait!

Final Clue: The pictures below depict the recipient’s User Name here on Fiberkind… :fk:

disc-jockey-dance-clip-art-png-favpng-KHt5gtF5bvX5eNtecNqzJ3a2r.jpg

m-gold-letter-with-swirly-ornaments-vector-1068662.jpg

I thought so! Yay! She is a great asset to this community.

She is going to love it I think! It wouldn’t be the same without her!

[SIZE=16px]I received Happy, Happy mail today. I am the proud recipient of Bag Tote Lady #4. Thank you @TexasPurl for the beautiful tote and the amazing goodies inside. Also, thank you all for playing along in this adventure, it has been fun. It’s things like this that make this community unique.:fk:[/SIZE]

DSCN6091 (2).JPG

DSCN6093 (2).JPG

Congratulations!!!