August 2021 Sock KAL - Finished Posts Only - NO CHAT Posts

These look like a party.

Beautiful!

Well done, you look ready for fall.

@knitter131 picture added to show MC and stranded with my various sock yarn scraps

Thank you @FreedomLover they are almost finished now. I would have already finished them if I hadn’t gotten distracted by starting my hats for sailors project. Lol

I love them!

Finished! These are the ones I actually started this month. I’m not going to finish the other pair that I started before Gini got sick. Not enough of this yarn to make another pair. I’m alternating a little sock work with a little “hats for sailors” work so I may finish a second pair but not holding my breath. And I’m actually finally getting through some stash! Win/win! Not gonna try to claim color or theme as I find this to be a pretty yarn.

IMG_20210825_171744__01__01.jpg

IMG_20210825_171757__01__01.jpg

I love the lacy look and a beautiful color.

Thank you @DJM Harmoni loves them so mission accomplished.

One sock finished for my son - in his chosen colors.

C6F44EA2-AF9A-4F6C-B52F-F9F5F019D662.jpeg

Looks great!!

I started these while on a road trip a few weeks ago, finished them in the camper last night. Was just using up some leftovers, so they don’t fit the theme this month … but they’re socks!

IMG_20210830_135322336.jpg

How’s the camping? Is this a new camping location for you?

@lovestostitch No! This is my “happy place” where we come every September. But now that the hubs is retired, we tacked on a 2nd week starting in August. :slight_smile: It’s been WINDY and a little too warm for my liking up until now, but today is just drop-dead gorgeous.

Too windy to do much at the camper yesterday other than knit (what a shame, eh?!). Two done through the heels. Not ugly yarn, but a merry mixup!

IMG_20210830_223500121_HDR.jpg

campersweetcamper.jpg

Pretty!!

I like those socks! Looks like you found a nice spot nestled in the trees.

These are so pretty!

He’ll love these.

Great socks! I’m glad you have beautiful weather at last.