August 2020 Crochet FO's

It’s cute and he’s going to be cute in it, I just know!

Nice stitching!

Nicely done!

This is so awesome - it shows your road to recovery. :relaxed::heart:

This is my latest dream catcher which I crocheted for a lady who loves purple. It’s 40cm diameter and I used Bendigo Woollen Mills cotton worsted (10 ply) yarn.
I added a few coloured wooden beads for a pop of extra colour.

Here’s the link to the video I based it upon:

http://youtu.be/ocjoe9QwoSM

20200819_011052.jpg

Wow! @AuntyM you’re just knocking out those gorgeous pieces!

Beautiful!

This is a show stopper!

I like them all! Your ability to pick out the pattern based on the recipient is perfect. You are becoming a master! Where do you get your BWM cotton from? Somewhere local or the mill itself online?

@pinesprairie Thanks. I get my BWM yarns from either the actual Mills in Bendigo, or order them online. I live in Melbourne, and my father and relatives live in Bendigo.

Thanks @FreedomLover and @Kathy7661.

Thank you! I’m thinking you’re lucky to be so close to the mill. I dream of going there someday.

@lovestostitch - this was made by @pinesprairie for our September sock KAL

@Char & @pinesprairie - Great! Thanks pinesprairie. Will one of you please put the picture in the Sept. Sock KAL thread. I don’t think I can do that.

Gosh, you are so talented - thanks for sharing this cute little purse :blush:

Thanks y’all! :heartpulse:

Yay! I snuck in a FO in August. I dropped everything I was doing. The Tunisian week 2 block. The Tunisian shawl. Since I was chosen to pattern test this beautiful granny square design. The designer can be found on Instagram @evescrochetcorner her name is Eve Zsolczai and she’s from the UK this is her soon to be released Rose Garden Granny square. I did the pattern using all Caron simply soft in worsted weight yarn with a 5mm or H hook from Furls Crochet. I made red and black and now I need to make all the other colors :rose:

These turned out beautifully.

@FreedomLover thank you I’m very proud of them. Now I have the bug and want to make them in every color of Caron simply soft I have but I also want to go back to other projects. It’s a real struggle!

Very pretty!