Arne and Carlos Quarantine Knitting

So pretty! I started and frogged mine several times yesterday because I couldn’t choose stranded or double knitting and keep changing my mind about the colors. :rofl:. Once I decide on yarn and get going I can go like gangbusters but it’s the decisions!!
This morning I decided to just make a decision and get it done because I’m supposed to be finishing my socks and starting a test knit. The designer requested me, which is such a nice compliment, so I need to make a decision on the yarn for that and get started too.

I tried 3 times to make sense of using the two colors in a purl row. Just too much knotting up of my yarns. Then I tried using the chart to make the squares with one color, textured with knits an purls. Frogged that too. Ho hum, I will probably watch everyone’s progress, but work on something else. I’m still medicated post op, maybe I can try it again after I’m off the pain meds :roll_eyes:

I thought I had a lot of DK but I actually have a LOT more fingering weight as it turns out. So I’m doing double knit with fingering weight held double. :crazy_face: