April 2022 Sock KAL Chat

We’re going to do “Out Your Window” again! Share a picture of the view out your window taken during this month. Do you have snow or blooming flowers? Tell us how your socks coordinate with your view.

I didn’t get my socks finished either. I’m almost done. When I’m finished, I’ll show my inspiration.

75B837F4-D7D4-4FD6-91F9-0DBE24D6A8FF.jpg

This is one of my favorite themes but I didn’t finish my socks this month. My inspiration wasn’t technically outside my window since there’s not much outside my window except oaks and pines. Well, actually there’s lots of birds too. But I chose the wisteria and iris I’ve been seeing around my property. It would be visible out my window if we thinned out the trees a bit. Does that count? Lol If you look really closely you can see a sweet little visitor in the flower. We have a couple of wild hives on our property which makes me very happy. :grin:

This is one of my favorite themes but I didn’t finish my socks this month. My inspiration wasn’t technically outside my window since there’s not much outside my window except oaks and pines. Well, actually there’s lots of birds too. But I chose the wisteria and iris I’ve been seeing around my property. It would be visible out my window if we thinned out the trees a bit. Does that count? Lol If you look really closely you can see a sweet little visitor in the flower. We have a couple of wild hives on our property which makes me very happy. :grin:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:128043}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:128045}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:128044}[/ATTACH] ​​​​​​​