April 2020 FO's

Show off your April Finished projects!

The Spice Market by Mark Roseboom with “the guy with a hook” blog.
12 weeks to complete. #10 cotton thread with 1.6mm hook.
Final measurement is 31" square (78cm)
https://theguywiththehook.com/the-sp…rket-cal-2020/

IMG_20200408_115030.jpg

Wow! So beautiful!!

Oh so pretty!!!

Gorgeous!! You do beautiful work!

Thank y’all so much. It was a journey. I love it!

Cotton thread, all those colours - you have so much patience! But it was worth it. Wow.

Thanks @Lemming13 ! It was a joy!

I am stashbusting like mad during lockdown, so I decided to use up all odd balls and ends of sparkly yarn I had in one huge sampler throw. I made 48 different squares from a book called 200 Crochet Blocks, and I finished yesterday after about 4 weeks (most of it blocking out!).

1931f04ab3655432cea722ec120d6a9cjpg.jpg

It’s fabulous! You did such a good job of making the colors work. My odd balls never seem to coordinate.

Looks great! What is next for quarantine making?

I love it. Great job.
The chair it is displayed on looks cozy and perfect for crafting or reading.
Maybe it is the combination of the big chair with the blanket on it that makes me want to come visit and curl up right there.

Nicely done!!

Thanks everyone; my next project is uncertain, as I went and tripped up and pulled my back so had to down hook for a few days while I recuperate. Better today though, so I started a doily (can’t handle anything heavy yet, so no blankies!) By the way, the chair is very cosy indeed, but also my nemesis - I tripped over the leg of it!

Oh no! @Lemming13 Take care & feel better soon.

Sorry to hear that! I hope you heal quickly.

Feel better soon dear!!!

I hope you heal quickly. I’m so paranoid of injuring myself these days too.

Thank you, everyone; I’m doing much better now, though I still have to sleep in a chair because my back won’t let me lie down. One of the ‘benefits’ of having arthritis is that I have a lot of medication and treatment tips for this kind of thing anyway, so I didn’t have to leave home to get any.

I made this doll earlier this month, but I just finished a new outfit for her so I wanted to show her party frock.

eb2d2e61a37ee2b4a6666b6863b3f9cdjpg.jpg