Affiliates and such

Please welcome Joann to our list of affiliates. :slight_smile:

Oh, YAY!!! I wonder if this includes online orders placed for curbside pick-up…

@knitter131 - It should. I am learning that aps do not seem to register purchases, though. Just websites.

Please welcome Michaels to our list of affiliates!

Just saw this–I guess when you posted it I was busy with canning season. :slight_smile: Thanks again for making this happen!

Accuquilt is our newest affiliate - a wonderful tool for those who love to quilt. :slight_smile:

Accuquilt

We have been approved for new affiliates this week:

Craftsy (formerly Bluprint)
Sewing Machines Plus

Thank you for understanding how important using our affiliates are to continuing FiberKind. :fk:

I would like to welcome Green Fairy Fibers and Connecting Threads to our list of affiliates :slight_smile:

Please welcome @MaineTopMill as a paid Advertiser. Please be sure to visit her site - supporting both our members and FiberKind. :fk:

Maine Top Mill

FiberKind Banner.jpeg

This looks amazing! I love how she has these kits based on spinner ability/level. I consider myself an advanced beginner, so I think I’ll give some of their fiber a try!

Three new affiliates were added to the list:

Memory Stitch
KnitCrate
Dyer Supplier LLC

Woot! Ice yarns have nice yarn and very low prices :blush:

Yay for Ice yarns! Thanks for getting that one set up. (or not…more yarns to shop from! :rofl::rofl::star_struck:)

Thanks for getting this for us, @Char - Amazon is a staple store for us, and I’m sure it is for others as well. An easy way to help our website stay financially sound. :blush::blush:

Yay for more affiliates, @Char :blush:. I appreciate the work you do with these vendors to make it possible to help our website :heart::heart:

Woot!!! Love Michael’s, especially their clearance :blush::blush: