#7 - Tunisian Simple Crossed Stitch

@pinesprairie your yarn will be great for dishcloths, and the stitch definition is great!

Your square really looks nice, and I see very good stitch definition. I often have little holes in odd laces, but expect they will work themselves out when my blanket is washed.

So pretty and bright!!

Well done and I love the color…

Nice! It’s so pretty in that color too!

Look at those pretty stitches!

That’s a pretty one!

I love it!

Tunisian is so fickle. It may be one of the reasons it’s not tremendously popular. It’s like a continuous experiment figuring out the best tension on which hook with any given yarn.

I see nothing wrong - looks great to me!!!

Very pretty :slight_smile:

Looks very pretty - but I am partial to that color. :slight_smile:

Thanks y’all. I love this color too. I wish I could find more if it. Well, when I have a yarn budget again. It’s another Loops & Threads product called Joy DK.

@TexasPurl, I agree. It’s slow for me because I do have to stop and figure out what works each time. I can get a faster rhythm in each block going but it still feels slow - and I always want to go fast.

I finished my blocks. I did them first in the dusty rose color then in my white. I liked these patterns and thought they were easy. Getting the tension right so that I could actually see the ‘x’. Most of the time I am seeing an ‘A’. But…that’s okay.

Resized_20200930_073139.jpeg

Resized_20200930_073220.jpeg

Beautiful. I do love the rose color.

They all look great, you did a great job with the tension. Your stitches look very neat and tidy. I liked these stitches as well but I still see an ‘A’. I’m beginning to think the lighter colors don’t show the stitch definition quite as much, but that could just be the light - or lack thereof - when I take the pictures.

Beautiful work!

Don’t know what the camera is doing today, this is the same yarn. LOL :fk:

DSCN6292.JPG

DSCN6294 (2).JPG

These look so nice @DJM! All nice and tidy. Do you favor one stitch over the other?