#3 - Tunisian Knit Stitch - TKS

I love it! I am gaining a new attraction to sparkles. :slight_smile:

I like it! I tried one size bigger and it was too small, two sizes bigger was too big. shrug. Fun to play with!

I finished week three as well!

A815ADAC-281F-4B8A-8D55-158F88FCB6BC.jpeg

I think it looks good. This has me wondering though. If you can “see through” it, does that mean we’re using a hook that is too big? I noticed this on my practice square last week and thought maybe I’d gone up one too many hook sizes. How does one know if you have it right?

Awesome!!

Wow, these are nice! Y’all are picking up speed making these! I’m going to fall behind for sure. But I will get there…

My first TKS is complete. There’s a glaring error but I’m leaving it. Lol I haven’t had to frog the knit stitch squares at all so far and I’d like to keep it that way to make up for all the frogging I did on the purl stitch.

IMG_20200901_180622.jpg

I guess I can’t see today, I keep thinking I’m in the comments and am not! Sorry everyone!

Well done. The TKS worked up so much quicker than the purl stitch.

Lol - it is all good dear. :slight_smile:

I think the holes are there because it was too small and I needed to stretch to size. I think I’m not happy with it and I will try again with another size larger hook. Ho hum. At least I’ve learned the stitch and I can do it easily now. I still need to do my foundation chains and slip,stitches I with a hook that’s two sizes smaller.

Very nice!

I agree, it looks over blocked. TKS stitches should be close together. A larger hook possibly or cast-on more stitches and adjust for it when you join blocks together.

Nice work my dear!

Very pretty! That little “creative design change” will be a memory nudge.

I’ve done that more than once. Lol

Decided to add stripes to my second TKS block.

IMG_20200903_141008.jpg

I like your striping!! Well done.

Awesome! Well done!

Nicely done! Love it!