#23 - Double-Ended TSS (Blanket Stitch)

@happyfox74 I believe it’s red heart SS in Camo. I’ve had this in my stash for years.

@TexasPurl and @Char Thank you both. I hope to get to it by the end of the week.

I don’t have that size double ended hook either but I do have double ended hooks in an E and an H. I think I’ll find some light fingering to use with the E & make a teeny tiny pumpkin :jack_o_lantern:

Great idea! Pumpkins in all sizes and colors.

Well this is what I get for ordering in a hurry. Lol I apparently ordered an H instead of a K. So I guess I’ll be using a lighter yarn. Also, I guess I thought they were pretty much all the same length but this one is only 6" long! I suspect I will usually use the interchangeable needles and cable so it’s not that big of a deal. I just feel silly for not being more careful about what I was ordering. :woozy_face:

Been there done that!! I do have a problem with lengths, I order things and think they are going to be larger than I get. By now you would think I would check with Hubby to make sure I’m getting what I need.

@hereami this is the pumpkin pattern :jack_o_lantern:

@DJM I thought about that and I thought about just finding a twig since I live in the woods. Lol But I’ve seen people use cinnamon sticks and I like the way it looks plus the scent would be nice and seasonal too. :grin:

@DJM I’m pretty sure our WM has them. I looked on the app and it says they are in stock. You never know what will be hard to find these days though.
@Char :grin:

Well done! It turned out great :blush: